Settlement Services for Sellers
If you’re selling a property, we will:
- Ensure the property described in the contract is in fact the property you intend to sell
- Ensure that all conditions of the contract are completed on time & to your satisfaction
- Liaise with your lending institution (and any other party secured by a mortgage/lien on the property) to arrange repayment of debt and removal of the encumbrance/s
- Liaise with the buyer’s settlement agent to monitor buyer’s progress towards settlement
- Examine documentation for signing by you
- Adjust shire and water rates and ensure they are all paid up to date at the time of settlement (and obtain refund from buyer for their share)
- Attend settlement on your behalf & collect the correct amount due to you and distribute as instructed
Who does what and when?
Check out our Resources page.